Osiyo Oginalii!

Osiyo oginalii! Tsilugi - welcome, my friends and relations and all those of like-hearts and minds! Please take the time that you need to read my posts thoughtfully and then share your own thoughts about what you have read here. We are all in this together and we need each other as we move into an uncertain future. In the effort to communicate this with as many as possible, please see in the list of Elk Whistle Links below that I have four Facebook pages, a LinkedIn page, a YouTube channel, NuMuBu and ReverbNation music sites, and I'm on Twitter and Google+. There are important messages that we all need to share with each other. I hope you'll join me - dodanagohuhi...... dohiyi!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bill Neal - "Elk Whistle Song"


2 comments:

  1. Very much enjoyed this -- haunting and reverent. Also some great video of elk. It would be interesting to know about the backup music as well. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete