Osiyo Oginalii!

Osiyo oginalii! Tsilugi - welcome, my friends and relations and all those of like-hearts and minds! Please take the time that you need to read my posts thoughtfully and then share your own thoughts about what you have read here. We are all in this together and we need each other as we move into an uncertain future. In the effort to communicate this with as many as possible, please see in the list of Elk Whistle Links below that I have four Facebook pages, a LinkedIn page, a YouTube channel, NuMuBu and ReverbNation music sites, and I'm on Twitter and Google+. There are important messages that we all need to share with each other. I hope you'll join me - dodanagohuhi...... dohiyi!

Monday, April 9, 2012

N.O.M.F.O.L. Director Kristina Lloyd Says

Dear Bill,
Thank you so much more than you know, and from the bottom of my heart, for being part of the amazing N.O.M.F.O.L. cast. Not only as an actor have you been amazing (you must continue to act!), but your musical contribution has been beyond what I could have hoped, and you have been instrumental in helping me to shape this piece. I am so grateful for all your input, research and laughs [ed. note: see http://elkwhistlebillneal.blogspot.com/2012/01/cherokee-booger-dance-by-eric-orr.html] in putting it all together.I hope we can take this farther, and hope to keep working together. You are so talented! Thank you. Wado!
Love,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment