Osiyo Oginalii!

Osiyo oginalii! Tsilugi - welcome, my friends and relations and all those of like-hearts and minds! Please take the time that you need to read my posts thoughtfully and then share your own thoughts about what you have read here. We are all in this together and we need each other as we move into an uncertain future. In the effort to communicate this with as many as possible, please see in the list of Elk Whistle Links below that I have four Facebook pages, a LinkedIn page, a YouTube channel, NuMuBu and ReverbNation music sites, and I'm on Twitter and Google+. There are important messages that we all need to share with each other. I hope you'll join me - dodanagohuhi...... dohiyi!

Monday, January 31, 2011

What Are We Doing Here?

Osiyo, my friends and relations - we're in the middle of changing the world here: the two-leggeds are in desperate need of understanding what it means to be a 'true human being'? Come on, let's get on with it. What's more gratifying than knowing we did what we needed to do - we held up our end, we aligned ourselves with the Original Instructions?


After doing environmental work for 22 years, starting from when it was just a gleam in the eye of dreamers, hippies, and Indians who've been saying the same thing to the colonizers for 500 years, waiting to be understood - after 22 years of this work I realized that it is not enough to manage the land, the forests and the waters, and that, until the two-leggeds are fixed, this earth that we all share will continue to suffer. So, I began to work on fixing people as the Native American Spiritual Leader in a women's prison, working with broken people. But I am a just fluteplayer and storyteller who has been teaching everyone who will listen about our place and our responsibility in the circle of all living things. Above all, I work on fixing myself.

In 1966, I had a vision of the future which I have been following ever since, as much as I understand the vision and myself. Now the time has come for all of like-hearts and like-minds to connect to bring about a shift in global consciousness - and, again, this is part of the vision whose time has come. Social media and the web in general give us the ability to connect in a common circle like nothing else in our previous history. It is time to get on with it, to realize the time has come to change the face of the earth, the time for all of us to tell everyone else we know and love that the time has come. I write about these things and hope that others read with understanding what I have written - that's why I am here, for real communication.

It takes all of us to do it - well, not entirely true. All social change is brought about by about one percent of the population. I want to connect with the one percent who care, who are ready and eager to share this understanding with all those we know and love. Who in this circle is ready to be part of that one percent who bring about all true social change?

Global shifts are revolutionary, not evolutionary - they are not slow, incremental changes over time, but sudden catalytic changes like a chemical reaction that is brought about by agents of change, catalysts acting consciously together. The course of human history is a history of ever-evolving higher consciousness. This is one of those times in the history of the two-leggeds. It is time to evolve. We need to gather everyone into the circle who sees that this is so, so that we can bring about this next change whose time has come, whose time is now. Hook up, link up, connect, share, communicate - make it real and manifest in the world. The time is now!
Aho! All my relations! So be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment