Osiyo Oginalii!

Osiyo oginalii! Tsilugi - welcome, my friends and relations and all those of like-hearts and minds! Please take the time that you need to read my posts thoughtfully and then share your own thoughts about what you have read here. We are all in this together and we need each other as we move into an uncertain future. In the effort to communicate this with as many as possible, please see in the list of Elk Whistle Links below that I have four Facebook pages, a LinkedIn page, a YouTube channel, NuMuBu and ReverbNation music sites, and I'm on Twitter and Google+. There are important messages that we all need to share with each other. I hope you'll join me - dodanagohuhi...... dohiyi!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Listen Up! Elk Whistle Native Flute Music Live on The Global Village on KPFK 90.7

Listen up, my friends and relations! I'll be playin' mah flutes live on The Global Village with Sabrina Motley at KPFK independent, progressive radio at 1:00 PM PST on Thursday, Thanksgiving Day. KPFK can be heard live on the air at 90.7 FM in Los Angeles and most of Southern California, 98.7 FM in Santa Barbara, 99.5 FM in Ridgecrest/China Lake and on 93.7 FM in Rancho Bernardo/North San Diego.
Everyone else out of these areas can listen live online at http://www.kpfk.org/listen-live.html.
I will be playing live and talkin' about the Native view of the Thanksgiving myths and a little about the prophecies that are coming into being today.

The live broadcast will be archived on the KPFK website for a week before being deleted but I'm hoping to post it here and on my various web pages as a podcast that can continue to be heard into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment