Osiyo Oginalii!

Osiyo oginalii! Tsilugi - welcome, my friends and relations and all those of like-hearts and minds! Please take the time that you need to read my posts thoughtfully and then share your own thoughts about what you have read here. We are all in this together and we need each other as we move into an uncertain future. In the effort to communicate this with as many as possible, please see in the list of Elk Whistle Links below that I have four Facebook pages, a LinkedIn page, a YouTube channel, NuMuBu and ReverbNation music sites, and I'm on Twitter and Google+. There are important messages that we all need to share with each other. I hope you'll join me - dodanagohuhi...... dohiyi!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Elk Whistle Interview - KPFK 90.7 Pacifica Radio

The following link is to the podcast in the archives of KPFK 90.7 of the special Thanksgiving Day program that I did with Sabrina Motley - the first 45 or so minutes is my interview. To listen to the podcast, copy the link below and paste it into your browser. I hope you enjoy it - please tell me what you think. http://archive.kpfk.org/parchive/mp3/kpfk_111124_130050special.MP3

2 comments:

  1. The link is bad, Bill. You should contact KPFK and see if they can give you the right link. I'd love to listen to your interview.

    P.S. You don't know me but I came to hear you several times at Satwiwa while living in SoCal and enjoyed your music so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Susan, for the kind words and the heads-up about the link. I've posted a new link but you'll still need to copy and paste it into your browser to listen to the podcast since I was unable to figure out how to post it as a live link. I hope you enjoy the program. Please let me know and thank you again.

    ReplyDelete